Georgia Men's 8 Inch Black Oil Tanned Leather Boot Style: G8100
This Georgia Logger's upper was built with full-grain leather; it is durable enough to hold up in difficult working conditions but soft enough to keep you comfortable. A brush guard kiltie has been incorporated onto the upper of this work boot; it is a good-looking feature, it prevents small objects from getting into the interior and since it's removable you always have the option of taking it off. The lace-up design allows you to adjust how tight or how lose these boots fit and the stud hooks have been attached to steel washers so they cannot be jerked out.
- Upper - Black Oil Tanned Leather
- Construction - Repairable Goodyear Welt Construction
- Outsole - Vibram Oil Resistant Lug Outsole
- Shank - Ribbed Steel Shank
- Insole - Covered Cushion Insole
- Special Features -Removable Brush Guard Kiltie, Stacked Heel