LaCrosse Men's Meta-Pac" AP Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots: 228265
LaCrosse Boots Series
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- Double layer toe guard provides extra-long wear in conditions where crawling is required.
- Removable PU insole for breathable cushioning comfort.
- Internal reinforced rubber heel and ankle zone increases ankle support and protection to address the number one workplace mining injury
- Lightweight Flex-Shield II" puncture resistant midsole
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse« Ankle-Fit"design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Long-wearing Vibram« 132 Montagna outsole for heavy-duty traction in outdoor conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 8.8 lbs per pair
- Alloy toe is lighter than steel and non-metallic metatarsal guard meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Men's Sizes Available:
Med 6-15 (Whole Sizes Only)