Job Title: Web Development Team Member
OnlineBootStore.com is a leader in providing high quality footwear online. As a team member, no two days are the same. Your role will quickly jump from adding content on an ecommerce site to helping find out of the box solutions to processes. Our team is not afraid to ask Why and suggest ideas for change. At Online Boot Store we strive to create a great customer experience in a fun and exciting work environment.
- Utilize multiple Content Management Systems to add product and monitor website content
- Create content such as Blogs, Videos and Product Descriptions.
- Access and update Excel and Google Spreadsheets daily using formulas and in depth functions of the programs
- Assist customers in a retail and call center environment; including via email correspondence.
- Must be able to type more than 60 WPM
- Must have a deep understanding of Excel
- Must have basic working knowledge of Photoshop
- Must have strong and accurate data entry skills.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be a team player, interested in learning more about online business and a creative problem solver.
- Prefer someone with service industry background.
- High School Diploma required. College education a plus
We are growing and currently looking for talented team members with a passion for e-commerce, customer service and boots! If you would like to be considered for any current or future job openings please email your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send your resume and cover letter via. regular mail to:
Human Resources Department
653 Triangle Road
Fond du Lac, WI 54935